Friday 12 September 2008

David Shrigley vs Feral Debris

A while ago artist David Shrigley invited people to send in ideas for events for which he would design a poster. I think he then exhibited these posters as part of an exhibition (which i never went to). Mine was for a gig to promote the first issue of my fanzine, Feral Debris. The gig never happened due mostly to my inability to organise a piss-up in a brewery but here's the poster anyway. It occupies the same kind of half-reality as most of the bands on the bill, in my mind it really happened and i had a whale of a time- you should have been there.



To be honest i think its a bit shit really (my friend had one designed for his birthday and it featured an amorous robot about to jump his bones) and he spelt Johnny's surname wrong but there ya go.

No comments: